A deposit of 20% of the total value of the stay is required to confirm your stay.
The balance (80%) of your booking total should be made 60 days prior to check-in.
Loss of deposit if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in: after 2pm Check Out before: 10am
In these Booking Conditions (“Conditions”), references to “We”, “Us” and “Our” are references to Sandy Point Getaway. References to “You” and “Your” are references to a person who books a service with Us.
Please read the following booking conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before booking your stay as reservations are undertaken by Us on the basis that you have accepted and agree to be bound by these conditions.
Payment of a deposit indicates the Your acceptance of these Booking Terms & Conditions.
1. The Property is let for holiday accommodation purposes only.
2. Bookings are for the dates as shown on the response email, including but not limited to, the sale of the Property, the withdrawal from rental, the Property being rendered uninhabitable, a change in the accommodation fee or the alteration of the Property in any way prior to your occupation.
3. Sandy Point Getaway reserves the right to cancel a booking for any reason.
4. The Property will be available after 2.00pm on the day of your arrival and you must vacate the Property by 10:00am on the day of your departure, unless you have made other arrangements. Failure to vacate the Property on time will incur an extra charge.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Property.
6. Dogs and any other pets are not allowed inside the house (unless you have received prior consent from us) All pet faeces, hair, food and any other mess caused by your pet must be removed before your departure. If there is any evidence of your pet, including any damage caused by your pet, after you depart the Property, a fee will be charged for cleaning and/or repairing the Property.
7. Tents, caravans and the like are strictly not permitted at the Property at any time.
8. The maximum number of persons (including children) permitted to occupy the Property is included in the property description. Overcrowding, extra guests and parties are not allowed. If there is evidence of overcrowding, extra guests or parties at the Property at any time, the booking will be terminated immediately, all moneys forfeited and any costs incurred as a result of the misuse of the Property will be payable by you or charged against the credit card tendered.
9. A booking request is only confirmed once the full deposit amount requested is received by the due date. Please choose your booking carefully as deposits are not transferable or refundable except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions. The balance of your accommodation fee must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. If booking within 30 days of arrival full payment is required at time of booking.
10. Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card. Credit Card payments will attract a merchant fee of .02%.
11. Cancellations for bookings: loss of deposit if you cancel 30 days before check-in. No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in. No refund of any unused portion of a confirmed booking will be made for early departures or non-arrivals. Travel insurance is recommended, particularly for high-cost bookings.
12. Information regarding key pick up will be included with the receipt issued to you for your final balance payment.
13. If upon your arrival the Property is not clean, or it comes to your attention that the Property has been damaged, you must promptly notify us an allow access to the Property for the purposes of inspection and, if necessary, cleaning or repairing the damage.
14. We accept no responsibility for guests’ personal property left in, on or near the Property. Doors and windows at the Property should be secured at ALL times.
15. There will be no tariff reductions for failure of appliances within the property that do not affect the safe and hygienic use of the property. Defective appliances will be repaired / replaced as soon as practicable, given the remote locations of Sandy Point.
16. Occupation or use of the Property which, in our opinion, causes a nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring or adjoining occupiers or properties will be terminated immediately, all moneys forfeited and any costs incurred following misuse of or damage to the Property will be payable by you or charged to the credit card tendered. Strictly NO SCHOOLIES or BUCKS/HENS NIGHTS. There is a strict NO PARTY policy. Noise and public disturbances will not be tolerated.
17. The Property is furnished in accordance with the owner’s taste and style. While the property is fully furnished and well equipped, it may not have all appliances and equipment you may be used to using.
18. Water is supplied by a tank. Town water is not available in Sandy Point. Guests are to use rainwater responsibly at all times as supply is limited. Guests with very young children and those who are concerned about drinking rainwater are advised to bring their own or purchase bottled drinking water. Water is available for purchase from the Sandy Point General Store and from other local supermarkets.
19. Any repairs, maintenance or service for the Property or any equipment located at the Property that is reported and requested by guests, will be effected as soon as practicable. However, due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond our control (e.g. awaiting parts, tradespeople unavailable) immediate repairs, maintenance or servicing may not be possible we accept no responsibility for these circumstances. To the maximum extent permitted by law, no refund or compensation will be provided due to the failure of any services, equipment or other contents provided at the Property. You must allow maintenance, repair or service personnel to enter the Property during reasonable hours by arrangement (and at any time in an emergency) for the purpose of conducting any maintenance, repair or service. Guests requesting a service call which is subsequently found not to be required will be charged the applicable service call-out fee.
20. You are responsible for any damage caused to the Property or the loss of or damage to any items provided at the Property, including but not limited to the floors and floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware, cutlery and you must pay Us the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items lost or damaged. All damage, breakages and losses are to be reported to US immediately. All furniture and equipment must be left in the Property and as originally found.
21. Any damage caused by you or your actions (including damage caused by pets) will be deducted from the credit card provided on the Guest Information Sheet.
22. You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. If keys or remotes are lost, you are responsible for the cost of changing locks. In the event of call out with the sole purpose of providing keys due to a lock out or loss of keys, you will be charged a $100 call out fee.
23. If you do not leave the Property neat and tidy, you will be charged you an additional cleaning fee. Any spillages, the fridge and kitchen benches must be wiped, dishes washed, dried and put away clean, BBQ cleaned (if used), and all garbage must be wrapped and placed in the garbage bin provided.
24. You are responsible for placing all rubbish and recycling in the appropriate bins and leaving the bins out for collection on the appropriate day. Information regarding rubbish collection is provided at the Property.
25. The Property must be vacated on time and secured with the windows and doors locked. All keys and key pouches must be returned to the key safe immediately after vacating the Property.
26. All rates are subject to change without notice, particularly in the event that the Property has been upgraded or renovated and on instructions from the owner, or in the event that the rate has been genuinely misquoted to you. If the rate has increased, you have the opportunity to pay the increased rate or obtain a full refund.
27. In the event of any renovation or building work being carried out near the Property, such work is beyond the control of Us We do not accept any responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience you may suffer as a result. No discount will be provided in these circumstances.